Please click above photo
Today (March 9, 2014) BOAZ LOGISTICS was able to provide job opportunities for 2 at-risk Teens. We were able to pay them $10 an hour all thanks to Gina A. Crumble "Democrat For Judge" 11th Judicial Subcircuit. BOAZ LOGISTICS seeks to provide job opportunities for at-risk in the Chicagoland area. We wanna sincerely thank Gina A. Crumble for allowing us to distribute her campaign materials.
If you live in the 29th Ward, 36th Ward, 38th Ward of Chicago /or/ if you live in Melrose Park, Oak Park, Elmwood Park or Maywood please vote for Gina A. Crumble on March 18, 2014 be sure to punch #171
below are some of her accomplishments and achievements:
- Supervising Assistant State's Attorney Cook County State's Attorney's Office.
- Invited Trial Advocacy Faculty, Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
- Former Regional Counsel Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
- Former Assistant Public Guardian Cook County Office of the Public Guardian.
- Northwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctor.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science.
- Member, Chicago Bar Association.
- Member, Black Women Lawyers' Association.
- Associate Member, Fraternal Order of Police.
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated.
- Board Member, West Suburban Special Recreation Foundation.
- Cook County Democratic Women
- Fraternal Order of Police Chicago Lodge 7
Please click below link:
"...This is who we need in office, a Judge who
has compassion, a Judge who is fair".
MARCH 18, 2014
CHICAGO: 29TH WARD, 36TH WARD, 38TH WARD
MELROSE PARK, OAK PARK, ELMWOOD PARK, MAYWOOD